- Unless otherwise explicitly stated, players located in the following countries are not eligible to participate in any ‘Deposit Bonuses’, ‘Free No Deposit Bonuses’ or ‘Free Game Promotions’: Brazil, China, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, India, Hungary, Portugal, Poland, Mauritius, Peru, Bangladesh and Tunisia. We reserve the right to limit players from other jurisdictions from being eligible to any type of bonus or to a subset of bonuses based on our sole discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, the minimum qualifying deposit which a player has to make to receive any deposit-related bonus is EUR 20, USD 20, CAD 20, AUD 20, SEK 200 or NOK 200 (as applicable).
- If you have yet to complete the wagering requirements of a bonus granted to you and you receive another bonus, you must complete the wagering requirements of the first bonus, and only on completion of the wagering requirements for the first bonus will you be able to begin to fulfill the wagering requirements of the next bonus.
- All wagers are deducted from your cash balance first. If there are insufficient funds in your cash balance then the wager will be deducted from your bonus balance.
- For bonuses that do not require a deposit in order to receive them (i.e. Registration Bonuses, Extra Spins, Free Spins and Free Bonuses), please note that no winnings generated by such bonuses may be withdrawn until you have deposited at least EUR 20, USD 20, CAD 20, AUD 20, SEK 200 or NOK 200 (as applicable) into your account following the granting of the applicable bonus, and once all applicable bonus requirements have been met.
- All bonuses and any winnings related to them must meet the play through requirements within 7 days of being credited to a player’s account, or within the period specified in the notification of a promotional offer if different. Otherwise any available bonus amount, promotional offer and related winnings not used by a player within the relevant time period will be cancelled and removed from your bonus balance. For more information regarding wagering requirements, please see below.
- Winnings resulting from wagers made from a player’s bonus balance are credited directly to the bonus balance until the applicable wagering requirements have been fulfilled, whereupon they are transferred to the cash balance.
- The maximum bet allowed when using a bonus/cashback (until wagering requirements are met) is 20% of the bonus/cashback amount credited to a player’s balance, but not greater than 100 Euros.
- All bonuses granted are for wagering purposes only. All bonuses will be deducted from players' accounts after a withdrawal request, unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Free Spins hold an expiration period of 7 days from the date of being credited to your account. If you do not use the Free Spins within such a time period, your unused Free Spins will automatically be cancelled.
- All bonuses and promotional offers, and any winnings generated through the wagering of either of the aforesaid, will be cancelled at withdrawal, if any of the applicable conditions have not been fully completed.
- Winnings accrued from cashback funds will be capped to a Maximum withdrawal amount of 15x (15 times) cashback amount; up to a max of 10,000 EUR.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for any redeemed or exchanged loyalty points/rewards to cash/bonus money, as well as any free “No-Deposit” bonus and Free Games (Free Spins), is EUR 100, USD 100, CAD 100, AUD 100, SEK 1000 or NOK 1000, unless mentioned otherwise.
- All Bonuses are issued only for wagering purposes. Bonuses will be automatically removed from players' accounts after a withdrawal request has been initiated.
- A player is ineligible to receive any bonus while a withdrawal is pending or being processed. The player is, however, free to cancel the withdrawal at any time and in this way, become re-eligible to receive bonuses.
- We reserve the right to void any bonuses (and generated winnings) that you have received whilst you have any pending withdrawals.
- Unless otherwise stated, with regards to deposit related bonuses, the bonus and qualifying deposit must be wagered (otherwise known as “played through”) 20 times in the casino before being released into your real money balance. By way of example: (a $20 deposit + a $20 bonus received) X 20 = $800 play through requirement.
- Unless otherwise stated, with regards to a bonus which is not deposit related, such a bonus must be wagered 50 times in the casino before being released into your real money balance.
- Unless otherwise stated, any winnings derived from deposit bonuses in relation to Free Games (Free Spins) must be wagered 20 times in the casino before being released into your real money balance.
- Unless otherwise stated, bonuses which are awarded to a player prior to their first deposit must be played through 50 times within 7 days of the relevant bonus being granted. Any winnings generated by such a bonus which have not met such requirements will be cancelled and cannot be reclaimed.
- Wagering on certain games will provide a different percentage contribution to the play-through requirements as follows:
||Slot games (except the slot games listed below) or otherwise mentioned *
||*Creature from The Black Lagoon, Flowers, Flowers Christmas Edition, Fruit Case, Ghost Pirates, Gonzo’s Quest, Jack Hammer and Jack Hammer 2, Secrets of Atlantis, Steam Tower, Wild Turkey
||All table games
||All versions of Craps, Video Poker, Rummy and Keno:
||All Jackpot games
Games that cannot be played with bonus funds, must be played with cash balance only.
Big Bang, Dead or Alive, Eggomatic, Jack and the Beanstalk, Koi Princess, Lucky Angler: A Snowy Catch, Reel Steal, Robin Hood, Simsalabim, Demolition Squad
Cloud Quest, Eye Of The Kraken, Gemix, Pearls Of India, Rage To Riches, Tower Quest, Viking Runecraft
||Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Pinocchio, Sugar Pop
||The Love Guru
Hot Ink, Immortal Romance, Joker 8000, Mega Spins Break Da Bank, Scrooge, Stardust, The Finer Reels Of Life, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Wolf Pack, Untamed Giant Panda, Beautiful Bones
||Bumper Crop, Draculas Family, Art of the Heist
- As the play through requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the bonus balance to the cash balance.
- *Any bet made using the “gamble” feature on all slot games or the “double” feature on all video/power poker games will not contribute towards play through requirements (i.e. the play thorough contribution is 0%).
- Only fully settled bets are taken into account for wagering requirement purposes.
- Playing on any demonstration game does not count towards wagering requirements.
ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Promotions are only open to participants aged 18, or those aged above the age of legal consent for engaging in the activities included in our gambling services under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
We shall not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the ability to enter or participate in the promotion.
We shall not be liable for damage, loss or injury resulting from entry to the promotion, failure to win, acceptance or use of any prizes.
We reserve the right to amend or cancel any promotion in the following instances:
- Without prior notice, if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory requirements;
- For security reasons;
- Due to abuse;
- Where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances;
For any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change, unless the change is in your favour (including but not limited to making the promotion terms fairer to you or easier to understand), in which case, the change will not be notified. We reserve the right to offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet in any promotion.
PROMOTIONAL AND OFFER ABUSE
Where we reasonably suspect that a player is engaging in Promotional Abuse, abusive strategies or attempting to abuse a promotion or bonus, we reserve the right to take any or all of the following actions against such a person:
- Withhold all monies in the player’s account.
- Void any bonuses and pending bonuses.
- Terminate the player’s account.
- Revoke your eligibility entitlement to receive any bonuses and participate in any promotions.
- “Promotional Abuse” shall include but not be limited to instances where:
- You control or maintain more than one active account without prior approval by our management.
- Your account does not match the name used on the credit card(s) associated with the account.
- You and another player share the same payment method (for example – two players share the same Neteller credentials / account).
- You provide false or incorrect information on registration.
- Someone else plays on your account, whether intentionally permitted by you or not.
- You use professional gambling and betting patterns or techniques to gain an unfair advantage.
- You generate a balance while engaging in game play on games which are not slots, and then proceed to change the game on which you play in order to fulfill the wagering requirements for slot games.
- You, whether acting alone or as part of a group, register multiple accounts to claim bonuses.
- You exploit system bugs or failures.
- You participate in any form of activity deemed detrimental to us or other players.
- You dispute charges for (charged back) money deposited into your account, or any of your accounts with us or our partners.
- You try to gain wager outcome advantage by exiting game session while having any type of bonus round available.
We reserve the right to refuse or void a bonus and related winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied by any payment service or payment provider related to you.
Wild Jackpots Casino provides bonus offers and promotions to reward valued customers. We operate a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of bonus abuse, and any other kind of fraudulent activity. If we suspect a player is participating in activities which break the rules of Wild Jackpots Casino, we reserve the right to exclude the player from any promotions, bonuses or offers. Wild Jackpots also reserves the right to remove any winnings in the player’s account, and any other accounts linked to the player.
GoWild Malta will determine what constitutes bonus abuse or fraudulent activity at our sole discretion. Examples of bonus abuse, or fraudulent activity, include but are not limited to:
- Using Bonus funds to wager on excluded games
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. For example, winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/£/€40 or less
- Bonus stacking, where multiple deposits are used to claim multiple bonuses before original bonus wagering requirements have been met
- Two tier betting, where the player places large bets on high variance outcomes, then switches to normal variance outcomes in order to clear wagering requirements
- Moving from a game with a low wagering contribution (e.g. 25% or less) to one with a higher wagering contribution (e.g. 70% or more) after large wins, for the sole purpose of clearing wagering requirements
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account in order to clear wagering requirements
- Placing one or more wagers on a game with a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, winning 100% more than the corresponding stake, and moving your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements; for example (but not limited to) wagering on roulette, winning, then moving your game play to slots in order to clear wagering requirements.
- If you wager more than 10% of a no-deposit bonus on a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
- Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- Multiple account strategies / proxy account strategies
- Using a VPN or masking an IP address