These Terms and Conditions apply to you, and are binding upon you, if you use our Services.
1. Use of the Service
- 1.1 GoWild Malta Limited ("GoWild", "we", "us" or "our") is a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registered offices at Villa Seminia 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta Xbiex XBX1011, Malta.
- 1.2 We provide online gaming services and related resources (the "Services"), including but without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games. Services are provided to you (hereinafter "you" or the "player") via this Site and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by GoWild and/or its authorised sub-licensees (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"), which should be read carefully by you in their entirety prior to your use of our services or products. Please note that these Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. By registering with us and/or by using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service in their entirety and without reservation. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of these Terms of Service, you should immediately stop using the Services.
- 1.3. We are operating under the following licenses, issued and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt). The MGA is a regulatory body: MGA/CL1/474/2008 issued on the 23rd September 2009; MGA/CL1/1312/2017 issued on the 23rd June 2017 (the "License").
- 1.4. We also offer products from additional suppliers that are yet not licensed under, or regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. These additional games are then licensed by the Curacao jurisdiction. Unless otherwise stated, all deposits and withdrawals are the sole responsibility of GoWild Malta Limited and the other companies providing the products are solely software providers and have no responsibility towards the players for the management of funds on your member account.
Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- 1.5. You are solely responsible for complying with any legislation regarding internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located, to ensure that your registration with us is legal.
- 1.6. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services or place bets on the Sites. Providing false information relating to age, name and address may also constitute an offence. We reserve the right to report any person supplying false information on the Site to the relevant authorities.
- 1.7. We are committed to assisting its players in gambling responsibly. For further information please see our Responsible Gaming Policy at https://www.wildjackpots.com/en/responsible-gambling.
- 1.8. We reserve the right to amend, modify, update and change any terms of these Terms of Service and/or other policy referred therefrom or from anywhere on the Site, at any time and we will notify you of any such amendment, modification or change by publishing the new version of the Terms of Service on the Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Site after a change or update has been made to the Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
- 1.9. Please note that we do not accept any person as a player from certain countries, including but not limited to: Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Bonaire, Curacao, Czech Republic, Denmark, France and the French Territories, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Romania, Saba, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, St Martin, Statia, United Kingdom and United States. We reserve the right to amend the list of countries from which we accept persons as players from time to time at our sole discretion. Players that will breach this term will not be allowed to claim any winnings. We reserve the right to void any winnings and/or deposits made by such players.
- 1.10. In addition, although we may allow you to register and open a Player Account (as defined below) with us, our game providers may block your access to their games. You agree that you shall have no claims against us and our game providers in such regard.
- 1.11. You hereby consent to receive any communication from us by email, post, SMS, phone and push notifications. You may unsubscribe at any time by contacting Customer Support team.
Description of Services
- 1.12. We may provide you with access to the Services. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or addition of any new Sites, are subject to these Terms of Service and any license agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service, and any related software and materials (as applicable, the "License Agreement"). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, we (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict at its sole discretion.
- 1.13. We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove or add to the Sites, Services and any software associated therewith, and/or to change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services without prior notice and at its sole discretion. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
- 1.14. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that you read and understand all the rules and procedures of the games on the Site prior to playing the games.
2. Player identity and origin
- 2.1. In order to participate in a game, you will need to register and open an account on the Site (the “Player Account”).
- 2.2. Internet gambling may not be legal in some jurisdictions. You understand and accept that we are unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances in respect of your use of the Services and we make no representations whatsoever as to the legality of the Services in your jurisdiction. Please verify the relevant laws in your jurisdiction before registering with us and using the Services.
- 2.3. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the laws in your jurisdiction while using the Site. You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in your jurisdiction to play any of the games or to bet on the Site. By placing real money bets/wagers, you are expressly representing and warranting to us that it is legally permissible to do so within your jurisdiction.
- 2.4. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. We shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services by you. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your use of the Services under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. By accepting these terms, you agree to assist us with their compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- 2.5. You acknowledge that in registering and using the Services you will be asked to provide us with personal information about yourself, including details regarding your name, date of birth, method of payment and appropriate contact details such as address, telephone number and e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update your Player Account of any changes to your registration details.
- 2.7. When opening the Player Account you warrant that i) you are not younger than 18 (eighteen) years old; ii) the details supplied by you are correct; iii) you are the rightful owner of the money in your Player Account; iv) you participate in the games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person; v) you own not more than one account ("Duplicate Accounts").
- 2.8 We may consider Duplicate Accounts with the following criteria including but not limited to: i) accounts sharing the same email address; ii) accounts sharing the same phone/mobile number; iii) accounts sharing the same IP address; iv) accounts sharing the same billing address/household; v) accounts sharing the same device upon registration, login, deposit & gameplay; and vi) any other criteria that we may consider at our sole discretion.
- 2.9. We reserve the right to perform background checks on any member and request any relevant documentation (the “Checks”), for any reason, including but not limited to, any investigation into the identity of a player, any credit checks performed on a player, or any enquiries into the player's personal history. The basis for such investigations will be dependent on the specific case, including but not limited to, verification of the player’s registration details, such as the name, address and age, verification of the player’s financial transactions, financial standing, and/or gaming activity. We are under no obligation to advise the player of such an investigation taking place. Such activities may include the use of specific third-party companies, who perform the investigations as required. We may decide at our sole discretion to terminate a Player Account and withhold all funds in such a Player Account, on the basis that such an investigation provides a negative or uncertain conclusion While any Checks are being undertaken, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from your Player Account. In certain circumstances, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information, then we may suspend your Player Account until you have provided us with such information or permanently close the Player Account.
- 2.10. If we are unable to confirm that you are of legal age to use the Services, then we may suspend your Player Account. If you are proven to have been under the legal age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, i) your Player Account will be closed; ii) all transactions made while you were underage, and all related funds deposited by you will be refunded; iii) any bets made while you were underage will be void; and iv) any winnings which you have generated during such time will be voided and you will return to us any such funds which you have withdrawn from your Player Account.
- 2.11. Your Player Account with us is solely for your benefit. You shall not allow any third party (including a relative) to use your Player Account, password or identity to access or use the Services or the Site, and you shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on your Player Account by a third party. After opening your Player Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username, password or other credentials to any person and you shall take all steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any person. You shall inform us immediately if you suspect that your Player Account is being misused by a third party and/or any third party has access to your Player Account username or password so that we may investigate such matter, and you will cooperate with us, according to our requests, in the course of such an investigation. If you have lost or forgotten your Player Account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the "Forgot your Password" link below the login portal.
3. Your Account; Dormant Account
- 3.1. You may only open one Player Account with the Site. In the event that we suspect that you have registered or opened Duplicate Accounts, whether using the same or different registration details, we may, without delay, permanently close all Duplicate Accounts and withhold any winnings made through cash balance or bonus balance gameplay. We reserve the right to cancel all transactions pertaining to any such user who acted with the intent of defrauding or cheating the Casino.
- 3.2. In order to be able to play on the Site, you must deposit into Your Account using the official currency of the country of which you have provided an address on registration. If such primary currency is not available, your deposit will be converted into Euros by us. All currency conversions executed by the Company will be done at an exchange rate comparable with daily commercial rates offered by banks and credit card companies.
- 3.3. Your Player Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally, any money deposited with us in your Player Account does not accrue any interest. You will not be able to place any bets using the Services at an amount greater than the total amount of money in your Player Account.
- 3.4 It is your sole responsibility to keep the account details updated at all times. These details include but are not limited to billing address, email address, phone/mobile number or any other personal information.
- 3.5. If you have not logged in to Your Player Account for twelve (12) consecutive months, then your Player Account will be considered an Inactive Account and we will charge a EUR 5 monthly maintenance fee from the balance. If your Player Account remains inactive for more than thirty (30) months, your account will be considered Dormant Account and we will void any remaining balance. The first monthly maintenance fee will be charged at the end of the month immediately following your account’s inactivity. The monthly maintenance fee will not be charged if there are no funds in the inactive account. If your current location is unknown or you have failed to provide us an up-to-date payment method, any remaining funds shall be transferred to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- 3.6. We reserve the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the balance, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at our absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- 3.7. You may close your Player Account, including a Dormant Account, at any time and we will return to you any and all funds from your account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges and other applicable fees. In order to close your account, you must first cancel any bets that you have made that remain outstanding.
- 3.8. You are solely responsible for reporting, paying and accounting for any applicable governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings that you receive from us.
4. Deposits and Withdrawals
- 4.1. If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Site, you must deposit money into your Player Account, which you can then use to place bets. Deposits to and withdrawals from a Player Account may be made through various payment providers that may change from time to time. Procedures, terms, charges and other conditions vary between payment providers. You may only deposit into your Player Account through the Site.
- 4.2. You agree not to make any chargebacks, and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in respect of the Services. You will reimburse us for any chargebacks, denials or reversals of payments you make and any losses suffered by us as a consequence. You are fully responsible for paying all funds owed to us.
- 4.3. If at any point a Player Account is subject to returns/chargebacks or suspected of fraudulent activity or patterns, we reserve the right to hold any winnings until the returns are settled or until the investigation comes to a conclusion.
- 4.4. When using a credit or debit card for depositing funds, your funds will only be cleared when we have received an approval and authorization code. When the aggregated deposit amounts made via credit card exceed the defined limit, we may request identification documents from you.
- 4.5. Depending on the method selected, deposits and withdrawals may incur charges. Your bank may independently charge you for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment.
- 4.6. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when effecting deposits into your account.
- 4.7. The funds in your Player Account can consist of cash balance and bonus balance. You may only withdraw funds to the extent of your cash balance. To withdraw all your cash balance, you must first cancel any outstanding bets in your Player Account. The remaining bonus balance will be voided upon withdrawal.
- 4.8. You may withdraw any amount from your available cash balance, up to a weekly limit / monthly limit set by us, by issuing a valid notice of withdrawal on the Site. Withdrawal demands made by telephone or by electronic mail will not be accepted.
- 4.9. Unless otherwise stated, the minimum withdrawal amount is EUR/USD/CAD/AUD 20, NOK/SEK 200. While there is no limit to the total amount a Player can withdraw, there is a limit to the maximum withdrawal amount per transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is EUR/USD/CAD/AUD 5,000, NOK/SEK 50,000. Also, we will process a maximum of EUR/USD/CAD/AUD 10,000, NOK/SEK 100,000 every 10 business days.
- 4.10. Withdrawals may incur charges depending on the method selected. Any winnings can only be withdrawn through the method chosen by you for deposit.
- 4.11. We will request identification documents on your first withdrawal and may also request identification documents for all withdrawals. For these purposes, you will need to send us: i) one government approved photo ID (ID card, passport or driver’s license) and ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible; ii) a document that serves as proof of residency (such as a utility bill not older than 2 months). iii) If your deposit was made via credit card, we will also require a copy of the card (front and back). For security purposes, block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the 3-digit security code at the back of the card copy. iv) In addition, we may need, at your sole cost, for additional documentation, such as confirmation of deposits, a bank reference, notarised document attesting to your identity, or properly filled out authorization form. Once received in an acceptable and unambiguous format, it will take up to 5 business days to process your documents, after which you will be able to make withdrawals.
- 4.12. We reserve the right to carry out an internal audit of your withdrawal which includes but is not limited to a review of transaction records, logs and game play related to your withdrawal. We may reject your withdrawal and any related bonuses if you fail such an audit for reasons which include but are not limited to your withdrawal being connected to your collusion with another player, unlawful or improper activity, or any form of fraudulent practice and sharing the same payment method with other players.
5. Binding Bets, Unfinished and Miscarried Games
- 5.1. Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
- 5.2. In the event that your connection is terminated resulting in an unfinished game, you must finish the game next time you log in. If for whatever reason you cannot complete the unfinished game, then a refund may be granted at our sole discretion.
- 5.3. In the event that a game is miscarried due to an error in the casino system then all wagers are voided and your Player Account may be credited at our sole discretion.
6. Fraudulent Behavior and Prohibited Activities
- 6.1. By using our Services you declare that the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Sites is not illegal and that you will not use the Services in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the Services for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If we have a reasonable suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of the Terms of Service, your access to the Services may be terminated immediately and/or blocked. If your Player Account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, we are under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your Player Account. In addition to terminating your access to the Services and/or blocking your Player Account, we reserve the right to prevent you from accessing any of our other websites or servers, or accessing any other services offered by us.
- 6.2. Without derogation from the generality of the foregoing, the following activities are not allowed and constitute a material breach of these Terms of Service: i) colluding with third parties; ii) using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as 'bots'); iii) undertaking fraudulent activities to your advantage, including the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds, or taking part in any criminal activities including money laundering and any offence with criminal repercussions iv) using a VPN or masking IP address.
- 6.3. We will take all reasonable steps to: i) prevent such fraudulent activities; ii) detect them and the relevant players; and iii) deal with the relevant players appropriately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity, or cheating, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- 6.4. If you suspect a person is colluding, cheating or undertaking a fraudulent activity, or if you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the games or the Site, you are obligated immediately report it to us by e-mail.
- 6.5. We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to fully cooperate with us to investigate any such activity.
- 6.6. You should not use the Site for any purpose, which is considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or offensive, including while using the chat function of the Site. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, or behave in such a manner towards any of our staff.
- 6.7. You shall not corrupt the Site, flood the Site with information so as to cause the Site to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Site in any way, for example releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or "spam" are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Site.
- 6.8. You shall use the Site for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Site or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
- 6.9. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the servers on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or similar. We reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
7. No Warranty, Limitation of Liability
- 7.1. The Services, Site and the games are provided "as is". You enter the Site and participate in the games at your own risk.
- 7.2. We make no warranty with respect to the Site, and the games offered on the Site which are provided without any warranty whatsoever whether expressed or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Services or the games, or infringement of applicable laws and regulations. We are not liable for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the Site. You are aware that there is a risk of losing money.
- 7.3. We make no warranty that the Services, games, software or Site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We make no warranty on the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials, or to the results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Services. We are not liable for any malfunction or error arising from the games, software or Website. If there is an error or malfunction, then all bets and resulting payouts are voided. You also warrant that you will not exploit the error or malfunction.
- 7.4. We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions made by your internet service provider or other third party with whom you have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Site.
- 7.5. We shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party's use of the games, the Site or the Services, whether direct or indirect , including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any other losses arising out of these Terms of Service or your use of the Site.
- 7.6. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on such Site, or on any website linked to the Site.
- 7.7. You hereby acknowledge and agree that betting might result in losing funds and that all losses incurred by you as a result of betting via the Services will be your sole responsibility.
- 7.8. We reserve the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any bet. Neither we (including our employees) nor the partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings.
- 7.9. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold us, our directors, employees, partners, and service providers harmless from and against any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Site or participation in the games, or otherwise arising out of any breach of these Terms of Service by you.
- 7.10. If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service or if we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to suspend or close your account, or to withhold any funds in your account (including the deposit).
8. IP rights, links
- 8.1. All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Site and Services are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under license from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Site may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- 8.2. Under no circumstances shall the use of the Site grant to any user interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party.
- 8.3. All content and use of Services is for personal, non-commercial use only. All other use is strictly prohibited and you will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any prohibited activities.
- 8.4. Links to the Site and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other website without our prior written consent.
9. Complaints, Queries
- 9.1. No claims or disputes will be considered more than 7 business days after the date of the original transaction. If you wish to lodge a complaint or a query regarding the Site, a first step should be to, as soon as reasonably possible, contact our Support Team and to provide all the relevant information or evidence which we reasonably require to review your complaint or query. Our support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14 business days.
- 9.2. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail.
- 9.3. If you play a game on the Site in any EU member state, you can refer a gambling transaction dispute through the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- 10.1. The original text of the Terms of Service is in English and any interpretation of them will be based on the original English text. If the Terms of Service or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.
- 10.2. The headings used in these Terms of Service are for convenience only.
- 10.3. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, and sublicense or pledge the Site, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. Subject to applicable laws and regulation, we may outsource any or all of the Services provided under the Terms of Service to third parties.
- 10.4. If any of the Terms of Service are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such a term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law, to reflect as closely as possible our original intent.
- 10.5. If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if there is a failure to exercise any of the rights or remedies in the manner in which they are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- 10.6. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms of Service shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with the above.
- 10.7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms of Service that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, civil commotion, interruption in public communications networks or services, industrial dispute or DDOS-attacks and similar Internet attacks having an adverse effect (the “Event”). The performance of the Site is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event continues, and an extension of time for performance is applied for the duration of that period. We will use our best endeavors to bring the Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Event.
- 10.8. These Terms of Service contain the entire agreement between “us” and you, relating to your use of the Site and the Services, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between “us” and you in relation to the same.
- 10.9. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms of Service shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
- 10.10. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.