1. Use of the Service
- 1.1. Go Wild Malta Limited ("GoWild", "we", "us" or "our") is a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registered offices at Villa Seminia 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta Xbiex XBX1011, Malta. Wild Jackpots is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under license no. MGA/CL1/474/2008 issued on the 23rd September 2009 (the "License").
- 1.2. Wild Jackpots provides online gaming services and related resources (the "Services"), including but without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games. Services are provided to you (hereinafter "you" or the "player") via the www.wildjackpots.com website and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Wild Jackpots and/or its authorised sub-licensees (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") which should be read carefully by you in its entirety prior to your use of Wild Jackpots services or products. Please note that these Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Wild Jackpots. By registering with WildJackpots and/or by using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service in their entirety and without reservation. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of these Terms of Service you should immediately stop using the Services.
- 1.3. The Site allows you to play games provided by various providers. The games provided by Netapartner are provided to you by virtue of license No. 8048/JAZ granted by the Government of Curacao which is held by Viral technology NV, a company incorporated in Curacao, with a registered address at Landhuis Groot Kwartier, Groot Kwartierweg 12, Curacao. The games of Play'n Go, Betsoft, iSoftBet, Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play are provided to you by virtue of license No. 80848/JAZ2017-204 granted by the Government of Curacao, which is held by Digi Markets N.V, a company incorporated in Curacao with its registered address at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao.
Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- 1.4. You are solely responsible for complying with any legislation regarding internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located, to ensure that your registration with Wild Jackpots is legal.
- 1.5. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services or place bets on the Sites. Providing false information relating to age, name and address may also constitute an offence. Wild Jackpots reserves the right to report any person supplying false information on the Site to the relevant authorities.
- 1.6. Wild Jackpots is committed to assisting its players in gambling responsibly. For further information please see our Responsible Gaming Policy at https://new.wildjackpots.com/responsible-gaming.
- 1.7. We reserve the right to amend, modify, update and change any of the terms of these Terms of Service and/or other Wild Jackpots policy referred therefrom or from anywhere on the Site, at any time and we will notify you of any such amendment, modification or change by publishing the new version of the Terms of Service on the Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Site after a change or update has been made to the Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
- 1.8. Please note that we do not accept any person as a player from certain countries, including but not limited to: Belgium, Denmark, France and the French territories, Greece, Israel, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, the United Kingdom, The United States, Ireland and The Czech Republic. We reserve the right to amend the list of countries from which we accept persons as players from time to time at our sole discretion.
- 1.9. In addition, although we may allow you to register and open a Player Account (as defined below) with us, our game providers may block your access to their games. You agree that you shall have no claims against the Company and our game providers in such regard.
Description of Services
- 1.10. Wild Jackpots may provide you with access to the Services. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Sites, are subject to these Terms of Service and any license agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service, and any related software and materials (as applicable, the "License Agreement"). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, Wild Jackpots (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict at its sole discretion.
- 1.11. Wild Jackpots reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove or add to the Sites, Services and any software associated therewith, and/or to change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services without prior notice and at its sole discretion. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
- 1.12. It is your responsibility to make sure that you read and understand all the rules and procedures of the games on the Site prior to playing the games.
- 1.13. In the event that you are unable or fail to finish a multi-stage game before signing out of the Site you must complete that same game the next time you log in to your Player Account (as defined below) on the Site.
2. Player identity and origin
- 2.1. In order to participate in a game, you will need to register and open an account on the Site (the “Player Account”).
- 2.2. Internet gambling may not be legal in some jurisdictions. You understand and accept that we are unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances in respect of your use of the Services and we make no representations whatsoever as to the legality of the Services in your jurisdiction. Please verify the relevant laws in your jurisdiction before registering with us and using the Services.
- 2.3. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the laws in your jurisdiction while using the Site. You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in your jurisdiction to play any of the games or to bet on the Site. By placing real money bets/wagers, you are expressly representing and warranting to us that it is legally permissible to do so within your jurisdiction.
- 2.4. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. We shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services by you. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your use of the Services under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. By accepting these terms, you agree to assist Wild Jackpots with its compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- 2.5. You acknowledge that in registering and using the Services you will be asked to provide us with personal information about yourself, including details regarding your name, date of birth, method of payment and appropriate contact details such as address, telephone number and e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update your Player Account of any changes to your registration details.
- 2.7. When opening the Player Account you warrant that i) you are not younger than 18 (eighteen) years, or younger than the legal age required for engaging in the activities included in the Services in the jurisdiction that applies to you, should it be higher than 18; ii) the details supplied by you are correct; iii) you are the rightful owner of the money in your Player Account, and iv) you participate in the games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person.
- 2.8. We reserve the right to perform background checks on any member and request any relevant documentation (the “Checks”), for any reason, including (but not limited to) any investigation into the identity of a player, any credit checks performed on a player, or any enquiries into the player's personal history. The basis for such investigations will be dependent on the specific case, but could include (but is not limited to) verification of the player’s registration details, such as the name, address and age, verification of the player’s financial transactions, financial standing, and/or gaming activity. We are under no obligation to advise the player of such an investigation taking place. Such activities may include the use of specific third party companies, who perform the investigations as required. We may decide at our sole discretion to terminate a Player Account and withhold all funds in such a Player Account, on the basis that such an investigation provides a negative or uncertain conclusion.
- 2.9. While any Checks are being undertaken, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from your Player Account.
- 2.10. In certain circumstances, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information, then we may suspend your Player Account until you have provided us with such information or permanently close the Player Account.
- 2.11. If we are unable to confirm that you are of legal age to use the Services, then we may suspend your Player Account. If you are proven to have been under that age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, i) your Player Account will be closed; ii) all transactions made while you were underage, and all related funds deposited by you will be void; iii) any stakes for bets made while you were underage will be void; and iv) any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited and you will return to us any such funds which you have withdrawn from your Player Account.
- 2.12. Your Player Account with us is solely for your benefit. You shall not allow any third party (including a relative) to use your Player Account, password or identity to access or use the Services or the Site, and you shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on your Player Account by a third party. After opening your Player Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username, password or other credentials to any person and you shall take all steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any person. You shall inform us immediately if you suspect that your Player Account is being misused by a third party and/or any third party has access to your Player Account username or password so that we may investigate such matter, and you will cooperate with us, according to our requests, in the course of such an investigation. If you have lost or forgotten your Player Account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the "Forgot your Password" link below the login portal.
3. Your Account; Dormant Account
- 3.1. You may only open one Player account with the Site. In the event that Wild Jackpots suspects that you have registered or opened multiple Player Accounts, whether using the same or different registration details, Wild Jackpots may, without delay, permanently close all such Player Accounts and withhold any winnings made through real money or bonus money gameplay. Wild Jackpots reserves the right to cancel all transactions pertaining to any such user who acted with the intent of defrauding or cheating the Casino.
- 3.2. In order to be able to play on the Site, you must deposit into Your Account using the official currency of the country of which you have provided an address on registration with the Site. If such primary currency is not available, your deposit will be converted into Euros by us. All currency conversions executed by the Company with regards to Your Account shall be executed by the Company at an exchange rate comparable with daily commercial rates offered by banks and credit card companies.
- 3.3. Your Player Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally, any money deposited with us in your Player Account does not accrue any interest. You will not be able to place any bets using the Services at an amount greater than the total amount of money in your Player Account.
- 3.4. When settling any bets we are entitled to offset any positive balance in your Player Account against any amount you owe to us due to duplicate account registration, collusion, cheating, fraud, criminal activity, or errors.
- 3.5. If you have not logged in to Your Player Account for twelve (12) consecutive months then your Player Account will be considered a "dormant account" and we will charge a EUR 5 monthly maintenance fee on the balance of such a dormant account. If your Player Account remains dormant for more than thirty (30) months, we will remit Your Player Account balance (if any) to you, after deducting the necessary fees. If your current location is unknown or you have failed to provide an up to date means of making such a remittance, the remaining funds (if any) shall be transferred to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). The first monthly maintenance fee will be charged at the end of the month immediately following your account’s dormancy activation. The monthly maintenance fee shall not be charged if there are no funds in the dormant account.
- 3.6. We reserve the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the balance, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Wild Jackpot’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- 3.7. You may close your Player Account, including a dormant account, at any time and Wild Jackpots will return to you any and all funds from your account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges and other applicable fees. In order to close your account, you must first cancel any bets that you have made that remain outstanding.
- 3.8. You are solely responsible for reporting, paying and accounting for any applicable governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings that you receive from Wild Jackpots.
4. Deposits and Withdrawals
- 4.1. If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Site, you must deposit money into your Player Account, which you can then use to place bets. Deposits to and withdrawals from a Player Account may be made through various payment providers that may change from time to time. Procedures, terms, charges and other conditions vary between payment providers. You may only deposit into your Player Account through the Site.
- 4.2. You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to Wild Jackpots. You agree not to make any chargebacks, and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in respect of the Services. You will reimburse us for any chargebacks, denials or reversals of payments you make and any losses suffered by us as a consequence.
- 4.3. If at any point a Player Account is subject to returns/chargebacks or suspected of fraudulent activity or patterns, we reserve the right to hold any winnings until the returns are settled or until the investigation comes to a conclusion. When using a credit or debit card for depositing funds, your funds will only be cleared when we have received an approval and authorization code. When the aggregated deposit amounts made via credit card exceed the defined limit, we may request identification documents from you.
- 4.4. Depending on the method selected, deposits and withdrawals may incur charges. Your bank may independently charge you for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment.
- 4.5. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when effecting deposits into your account.
- 4.6. The funds in your Player Account can consist of cash funds and bonus funds. You may only withdraw funds to the extent of your cash funds. To withdraw all your cash funds, you must first cancel any outstanding stakes in your Player Account. The remaining bonus funds will be revoked at cash withdrawal.
- 4.7. You may withdraw any amount from your available cash balance, up to a weekly limit / monthly limit set by us, by issuing a valid notice of withdrawal on the Site. Withdrawal demands made by telephone or by electronic mail will not be accepted.
- 4.8. Withdrawals may incur charges depending on the method selected. Any winnings can only be withdrawn through the method chosen by you for deposit. The fees for withdrawals vary for different methods. In addition, your own bank may add a further handling charge.
- 4.9. We will request identification documents on your first withdrawal and may request identification documents for all withdrawals. For these purposes, You will need to send us: one government approved photo ID (ID card, passport or driver’s license- please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document) and a document that serves as proof of residency (such as a utility bill not older than 2 months). We also request that an authorisation form be properly filled out. If your deposit was made via credit card, we also require a scanned copy of the respective card (front and back). For security purposes, block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the 3 digit security code at the back of the card copy. In addition, we mayneed to ask, at your sole cost, for additional documentation, such asconfirmation of deposits, a bank reference or a notarised document attesting toyour identity.
- 4.10. We reserve the right to carry out an internal audit of your withdrawal which includes but is not limited to a review of transaction records, logs and gameplay related to your withdrawal. We may reject your withdrawal and any related bonuses, if you fail such an audit for reasons which include but are not limited to your withdrawal being connected to your collusion with another player, unlawful or improper activity, or any form of fraudulent practice.
- 4.11. Once received in an acceptable and unambiguous format, it will take up to 5 business days to process your documents, after which you will be able to make withdrawals.
- 4.12. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular play for bonus play-through requirement purposes include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or exceeding the limit defined in the terms of the bonus campaigns of the bonus credited to the player account or until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. In case of irregular playing we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or revoke all winnings and bonuses pending investigation and/or the conclusion of any legal proceedings.
- 4.13. We reserve the right to reject any or all withdrawal requests from you, if we reasonably suspect that any unlawful, illegal or fraudulent activity has taken place on Your Account.
- 4.14. We reserve the right to offer, from time to time, bonuses and/or promotions and special offers and any such offer will be subject to its own rules and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw any of these special offers and bonuses at any time. In the event that we believe a user of the Services is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by us, then we may, at our sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any player any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to a player, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that player's access to the Services and/or block that user's Player Account. In addition, we reserve the right to decline any pending cash out under these conditions.
- 4.15. Please note that while there is NO LIMIT to the amount a Player can cash out, there is a maximum amount that can be withdrawn in one batch. For receiving any withdrawal which is higher than $10,000, an amount of $10,000 (or the corresponding amount in the currency of the payment) will be paid to you every 7 business days, after your request, until reaching the full amount of your withdrawal. The foregoing does not apply to withdrawals of progressive jackpots. Withdrawals depend on verification of all required documents.
5. Binding Bets, Unfinished and Miscarried Games
- 5.1. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time at our sole discretion.
- 5.2. Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
- 5.3. In the event that your connection is terminated resulting in an unfinished multi-stage game, you must finish the game next time you log in. If for whatever reason you cannot complete the unfinished game, then a refund may be granted at our sole discretion.
- 5.4. In the event that a game is miscarried due to an error in the casino system then all wagers are voided and your Player Account may be credited at our sole discretion.
6. Fraudulent Behavior and Prohibited Activities
- 6.1. You declare that the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Sites is not illegal and that you will not use the Services in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the Services for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If we have a reasonable suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of the Terms of Service, your access to the Services may be terminated immediately and/or your Player Account blocked. If your Player Account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, we are under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your Player Account. In addition to terminating your access to the Services and/or blocking your Player Account, we reserve the right to prevent you from accessing any of our other websites or servers, or accessing any other services offered by us.
- 6.2. Without derogation from the generality of the foregoing, the following activities are not allowed and constitute a material breach of these Terms of Service: i) colluding with third parties; ii) using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as 'bots'); or the exploitation of an 'error'; iii) undertaking fraudulent activities to your advantage, including the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds, or taking part in any criminal activities including money laundering and any offence with criminal repercussions; iv) irregular play, which may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: placing single bets equal to or exceeding the limit defined in the terms of the bonus campaigns of the value of the bonus credited to the player account, in advance of the wager requirement for that bonus having been met; using the double-up feature to increase bet values; placing even money bets on Baccarat, Blackjack and Roulette and/or building a balance and significantly changing play patterns for example bet size, game types and bet structures etc.
- 6.3. We will take all reasonable steps to: prevent such fraudulent activities; detect them and the relevant players; and deal with the relevant players appropriately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity, or cheating, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- 6.4. If you suspect a person is colluding, cheating or undertaking a fraudulent activity, or if you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the games or the Site, you shall immediately report it to us by e-mail.
- 6.5. We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to fully cooperate with us to investigate any such activity.
- 6.6. You should not use the Site for any purpose, which is considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or offensive, including while using the chat function of the Site. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, or behave in such a manner towards any of our staff.
- 6.7. You shall not corrupt the Site, flood the Site with information so as to cause the Site to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Site in any way, for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or "spam" are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Site
- 6.8. You shall use the Site for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Site or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
- 6.9. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the servers on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or similar. We reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
7. No Warranty, Limitation of Liability
- 7.1. The Services, Site and the games are provided "as is". You enter the Site and participate in the games at your own risk.
- 7.2. We make no warranty with respect to the Site, and the games offered on the Site which are provided without any warranty whatsoever whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Services or the games, or infringement of applicable laws and regulations. We are not liable for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the Site. You are aware that there is a risk of losing money.
- 7.3. We make no warranty that the Services, games, software or Site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Now do we make any warranty on the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials, or to the results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Services. We are not liable for any malfunction or error arising from the games, software or Website. If there is an error or malfunction, then all bets and resulting payouts are voided. You also warrant that you will not exploit the error or malfunction.
- 7.4. We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions made by your internet service provider or other third party with whom you have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Site.
- 7.5. We shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party's use of the games, the Site or the Services, whether direct or indirect , including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any other losses arising out of these Terms of Service or your use of the Site.
- 7.6. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on such Site, or on any website linked to the Site.
- 7.7. You hereby acknowledge and agree that betting might result in losing monies and that all losses incurred by you as a result of betting via the Services will be your sole responsibility.
- 7.8. We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link used in connection with the Services. We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
- 7.9. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Services.
- 7.10. A number of circumstances may arise where a bet is accepted, or a payment is made by us in error. We reserve the right to cancel any bet made on obviously incorrect odds, switched odds (where odds were listed against the wrong teams) or a bet made after an event has started if that event is not available for live betting. We reserve the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any bet. Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor the partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, that results from any such error. Any and all winnings/losses that result from any such error will be forfeited.
- 7.11. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold us, our directors, employees, partners, and service providers harmless from and against any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Site or participation in the games, or otherwise arising out of any breach of these Terms of Service by you.
- 7.12. If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service or if we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right not to open, to suspend, or to close your account, or to withhold any money in your account (including the deposit) and apply such funds on account of any damages due by you.
8. IP rights, links
- 8.1. All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Site and Services are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under license from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Site may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- 8.2. Under no circumstances shall the use of the Site grant to any user interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party.
- 8.3. All content and use of Services is for personal, non-commercial use only. All other use is strictly prohibited and you will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any prohibited activities.
- 8.4. Links to the Site and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other website without our prior written consent.
9. Complaints, Queries
- 9.1. No claims or disputes will be considered more than 7 business days after the date of the original transaction. If you wish to lodge a complaint or a query regarding the Site, a first step should be to, as soon as reasonably possible, contact Wild Jackpots Support Team and to provide all the relevant information or evidence which we reasonably require to review your complaint or query. Our support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14 business days of you submitting your complaint or query.
- 9.2. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- 9.3. If you play a game on the Site in any EU member state, you can refer a gambling transaction dispute through the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform found at http://cc.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- 10.1. The original text of the Terms of Service is in English and any interpretation of them will be based on the original English text. If the Terms of Service or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.
- 10.2. The headings used in these Terms of Service are for convenience only.
- 10.3. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, and sublicense or pledge the Site, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. Subject to applicable laws and regulation, we may outsource any or all of the Services provided under the Terms of Service to third parties.
- 10.4. If any of the Terms of Service are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such a term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law, to reflect as closely as possible our original intent.
- 10.5. If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if there is a failure to exercise any of the rights or remedies in the manner in which they are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- 10.6. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms of Service shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with the above.
- 10.7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms of Service that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, civil commotion, interruption in public communications networks or services, industrial dispute or DDOS-attacks and similar Internet attacks having an adverse effect (the “Event”). The performance of the Site is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event continues, and an extension of time for performance is applied for the duration of that period. We will use our best endeavors to bring the Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Event.
- 10.8. These Terms of Service contain the entire agreement between Wild Jackpots and you, relating to your use of the Site and the Services, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between Wild Jackpots and you in relation to the same.
- 10.9. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms of Service shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
- 10.10. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- 10.11. These Terms of Service shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta and you irrevocably submit, for our benefit, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by, these Terms of Service or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms of Service.
Our different game providers operate under different jurisdictions; hence some games might be restricted in your country. The restrictions listed below are currently in place:
|Play’n GO||The United States of America, Singapore|
|MGS Quickfire||Belgium, Denmark, France and French territories, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States|
|iSoftbet||Afghanistan, Antigua, Barbuda, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, France and its territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kahnawake, Libya, Macau, Malaysia, Serbia, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, The United States of America and its’ territories|
|Betsoft||The United States of America, United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Evolution Gaming||Burma (Myanmar), China, Cuba, Cyprus, Iran, Israel, Latvia, Turkey, Russian Federation, Sudan, Syria and the United States of America|
|Pragmatic Play||Ukraine, Romania, The United States of America, United Kingdom, Denmark, Gibraltar, France, Israel|
|NetEnt||North Korea, Iran, Algeria, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Cambodia, Guyana, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Taiwan, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Italy, France, Spain, The United States of America, Singapore, Portugal, Romania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain, Estonia, Italy and Denmark.|
|NYX Gaming||Venezuela, United States, Canada, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Korea|
- In order to be eligible to play at the casino, you must register using the primary currency of the country where you have a registered address Only in cases where the primary currency is not available, the use of EUR or USD is permitted. For example, only players living in Sweden are allowed to register an SEK account.
- The casino's promotions department is the only authority honoring any promotional offer. The casino reserves the right to discontinue or cancel any promotional offer at any time and without prior notice.
- Any person who deviates from a promotion's rules or from the Casino's General or Bonus Terms and Conditions, may be disqualified without further notice.
Last updated on April 26, 2017